Let Us Take Care of the Details
If you, a family member or friend have been involved in a car, motorcycle or truck accident, you have probably been contacted by an insurance company about your bodily or personal injury claim. However, at that moment, filing a bodily or personal injury claim is probably the last thing you want to take care of.
At Remmel Law Firm, our Automobile Accident Attorney understands the dramatic, and sometimes devastating, effects a serious car accident can have on you and your family. When you work with our Southern Nevada personal injury firm, we take care of the details of your claim so you can concentrate on a full recovery.
Protecting Your Rights After a Serious Car Accident
Many victims of a car, motorcycle or truck accident do not understand the rights that they have. Unfortunately, many insurance companies take advantage of this and ask clients to give recorded statements, release information or even sign documents that may limit their recovery or affect their personal injury claim.
Our firm protects your bodily or personal injury claim by not only advising you of your rights and obligations, but also by negotiating directly with the insurance companies on your behalf. Our Southern Nevada automobile accident attorneys will:
- Investigate the accident to determine liability
- Ensure you are receiving appropriate medical treatments
- Identify insurance coverage for your case
- Open claims with the insurance company
- Request documentation regarding your injuries, harms and losses
- Examine medical records to understand the full extent of your injuries
- Consult with experts and professionals regarding your case
- Prepare a demand letter to the insurance company
- Confirm and, when appropriate, reduce your medical bill or lien obligations
- Negotiate a fair and complete settlement
- Itemize the recovery for your review and approval
- When necessary, seek compensation from a judge or jury at trial
We are often successful in negotiating favorable settlements on behalf of our clients, though we are always prepared to take your case to trial if it is in your best interests to do so.
We focus our energy on taking care of your legal responsibilities so you can concentrate on rehabilitation, treatment and ultimately, healing from your injuries and losses. We keep you informed of all developments and work individually with you in one-on-one consultations throughout the entire legal process.