Finally, A Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer You Can Relate To!
Isn’t it time you got the MAXIMUM settlement and personal attention you deserve?
Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
Remmel Law Firm
Remmel Law Firm
Remmel Law Firm is a personal injury practice located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Remmel Law Firm focuses exclusively on helping individuals, and their families, who have suffered severe injury, or even death, due to the negligence or careless acts of others. Whether you were involved in a serious auto accident or suffered a soft tissue or spinal cord injury, we will guide you through each step in the process towards financial and physical recovery.
Jon worked very hard for me on my personal injury case and so I’m pleased at the outcome. He is intelligent, confident (great attribute for an attorney!), caring and easy to communicate with. I always felt like my best interests were in the forefront and I recommend him highly for anyone that needs a GREAT attorney!
Jon is a very good lawyer. He is on top of every angle to help his client get the best outcome possible. He is caring about his clients’ feelings and understands what they are going through. Jon Remmel is hard-working and knows the law very well, which builds confidence in him because of his knowledge. He works hard to get the help his clients need. We are so pleased with the outcome of our case.
[Jon Remmel] was kind/friendly/professional. His response time was almost immediate. He was able to settle my claim for more than either of us were expecting. I will definitely recommend him to my friends for any legal needs.
Jon is very knowledgeable and I felt good about him handling my case. He was completely professional, yet he let me know that he was concerned about me as an individual. He kept me informed every step of the way. I was hesitant about getting an attorney, but I am certainly glad I did. I am glad that my attorney was Jon Remmel.
I could not recommend Mr. Remmel more highly. Intelligent, responsive, and highly qualified. Hopefully, I will never need a personal injury attorney again. If I do, it will be Mr. Remmel.
Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer FAQs
Experienced Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers
The Remmel Law Firm has been providing legal assistance to injury victims for over a decade. Mr. Remmel uses his legal expertise and experience to ensure you get the maximum compensation for your injuries in as little time as possible. He will also help you get any additional compensation you may need for your recovery, including ensuring you get the best medical care possible, getting your car repaired or replaced, and so on.
If you have fallen victim to an injury and could use the help of a Las Vegas personal injury attorney, please contact Jon Remmel at Remmel Law Firm today for a free, no-obligation case review.
Most Common Types of Personal Injury Claims
Auto Accidents – Car accidents happen every minute, which is why they are the most common type of personal injury claim. Auto accidents generally happen because of negligence and breaking the rules of the road. Although many accidents happen due to the negligence of a driver or pedestrian, others can revolve around defective automobile parts, which can hold your vehicle’s manufacturer at fault for a crash.
Slip and Fall – Las Vegas is tourism central, therefore, slip and fall accidents are the second-most common type of personal injury claim. A tourist may slip on a wet floor and injure themselves. Your friend or family member may slip on defective flooring at your home. The majority of these accidents are caused by property owners not properly maintaining a public area. It is the property owners responsibility to keep public areas safe to prevent serious injury from occurring. If you have been involved in a slip and fall accident, you need a personal injury lawyer to help prove negligence in your case.
Medical Malpractice – Although doctors and other medical professionals undergo years of training in their specialty, mistakes can still happen. Medical malpractice claims happen when a doctor or medical professional fails to give adequate care and as a result, their patient becomes injured. If you were involved in medical malpractice accident, you must be able to prove that the medical professional violated proper guidelines of treatment and as a result, you were injured. These cases are highly complex and undoubtedly require the assistance of an injury lawyer.
Reasons Why You Should Seek The Help of A Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
I have yet to come across a case where we were unable to collect more for our client than what was initially offered to them by the “friendly” adjuster before we were retained as their Las Vegas personal injury lawyer. For our car crash client Sarah K., we were able to take a $250,000 pre-litigation settlement offer and turn it into a $1.2 million dollar settlement. … continue reading
- They’re Professional and Objective:A personal injury can cause you tremendous physical pain and emotional stress. The stresses, pain and suffering endured as a result of an injury may prohibit you from bringing objectivity to your case. Your personal feelings and emotional mindset may affect your ability to do so. A personal injury lawyer is solely interested in the facts surrounding your case. They’ll bring their years of training and expertise to your injury case so you can get you the settlement you are entitled to. They’ll fight for you for your rights without getting sidetracked by the physical and emotional stresses that accompany your claim.
- They Have Excellent Negotiation Skills and Tactics:When it comes to negotiating your compensation, the other party will be fighting tooth and nail to ensure you receive as little as possible. You’ll also likely need to deal with third-party insurance companies and lawyers. These experienced professionals have years of training in leading hard bargains, and unless you encompass similar training, you are no match for them. Your personal injury lawyer, however, is! Even when you are not to blame for your injuries, the opposing adjusters and lawyers will undoubtedly try to persuade you to accept a settlement that’s not sufficient to cover your injuries. Bear in mind that their best interest is centered on THEIR client, not you. To level the playing field and increase your settlement amount, you should hire a personal injury lawyer.
- They Will Help You Get The Medical Care You Deserve:If you contact a Las Vegas personal injury attorney immediately after your injury occurs, they can help you receive quality medical care. Most injury lawyers know of a handful of skilled medical professionals who will be willing to work with you while your case is active. The right medical team will help ensure a safe and speedy recovery, and they can also help you achieve a handsome settlement. Doctors can serve as expert witnesses in the event your case escalates to trial!
- They Can Provide You With Options And Help You Select The Best One
The personal injury claim process for your injuries can take time if you are unfamiliar with the process. Typically, there are two options following an injury: You can file an insurance claim or enter into a personal injury lawsuit. A Las Vegas personal injury lawyer will help you decide on the best course of action to take depending on your situation.
- They’ll Give You Peace of Mind! Obtaining payment for your injuries following an accident can be a long and stressful process. Having a Las Vegas personal injury lawyer will save you a lot of time and will give you the peace of mind you need so you can focus solely on getting better.Your injury lawyer will take care of the intricate things you shouldn’t have to deal with, like tedious negotiations and paperwork.
At your free consultation with a personal injury lawyer, your attorney will ask you specific questions about the accident that’s driving you to initiate a personal injury claim. Your lawyer will ask for witness information, medical information, and whether or not a police report was filed. In most scenarios, this questionairre will need to take place before you can commence a personal injury claim.
Once a complaint is served to the defendant, he or she will need to issue a response to your complaint. During your personal injur claim, there will be a discovery period where both sides have the ability to disclose all facts and documentation that may be relevant to the case.
Headed towards a personal injury deposition? Here are some things to consider:
Most personal injury cases are settled outside of court trials, and a settlement offer may be made and accepted at any point before or during a court trial. Settlement offers generally stipulate that, in exchange for compensation, the plaintiff will agree to dismiss any further legal action related to the personal injury claim. There are various factors to consider when it comes to determining a settlement amount. If a personal injury lawyer escalates your case to trial in Clark County, a jury must reach a uniform decision regarding whether or not your settlement amount is just and fair.
Steps To Take Before Filing A Personal Injury Claim
- Take care of your health! After your accident, you’ll want to make sure the first thing you do is receive any emergency medical treatment/medical care.
- Obtain evidence that can pinpoint who or what caused the accident, as well as documenting the damage that was caused.
- Keep a journal of everything that has resulted from your personal injury accident. This can include medical bills, financial records, visits at the hospital, lost work or any wages, etc.
- Obtain names and contact information of any witnesses that saw the accident and make notes about your conversation.
To file a successful personal injury claim, it’s simply not enough to prove that a third party acted negligently and recklessly disregarded your well-being… you must also prove that this disregard injured you significantly in some way. If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident or a slip and fall incident, it’s important to obtain medical documentation of your injuries. It’s also important to obtain any physical evidence that can substantiate your claims about the factors that led up to the accident. If you are bringing a claim of professional malpractice, you may need to back your claims up with financial records. Moreover, following through with your doctors orders and seeing your treatment through until the end is absolutely imperative to a successful recovery, both physically and financially! If you do not follow your doctors orders correctly, the opposing insurance agency may argue that you are not as hurt as you claim, and this can cause your claim to either a) be reduced, or b) be denied!
Having an experienced personal injury lawyer can be a useful resource in any accident injury claim. Personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning unless you recover a settlement, you do not pay! If you’re wondering whether or not to pursue a personal injury claim, contact Jon Remmel, experienced injury lawyer, for a completely free, no-obligation case review. If he cannot help you, he will point you in the best direction for your specific needs!
When Should I Hire A Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
There are a number of benefits to hiring a Las Vegas personal injury attorney to represent you. You are much more likely to get the compensation you deserve when working with an expert in the field of personal injury law. And you won’t have to pay up front. Any reputable personal injury or auto accident attorney will only charge you on a contingency basis–meaning you only pay them if you win. …continue reading “when should I hire a personal injury lawyer”
“When should I hire a personal injury attorney?” is a question asked by many. Following an accident-related injury, such as car crash, bike or motorcycle wreck, slip and fall accident, or any other type or negligent injury, you may find yourself wondering if and when you should hire a personal injury lawyer. Your decision should not be made lightly, and there are several factors to evaluate. After you have carefully evaluated your decision, you’ll take the following steps to retaining an injury lawyer. Read full article here.