Car accidents are a major problem in this country. Around 10 million people every year are involved in at least one car accident, and they are the seventh leading cause of death in America. Odds are that at some point in your life, you will know someone who’s been injured in one or will be injured in one yourself. Protect yourself and work with the best car accident lawyer in Nevada.
The Aftermath of Your Car Accident
After an accident, your insurance company will want you to file a personal or bodily injury claim; but after the trauma and potentially significant health issues caused by an accident, that’s probably the last thing you want to do. In addition, the legal issues around accidents can be complicated, and it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the process.
Don’t go through this difficult time in your life alone. Our law firm focuses entirely on helping people who have been injured as the result of the negligence or carelessness of others, so you can be sure we have the knowledge and experience necessary to successfully bring your case to settlement or trial.
When we work with you, we’ll take care of all the details of your case so you can focus on your recovery. This involves:
- Investigating the accident to determine liability
- Identifying your insurance coverage and open claims with your insurance company
- Ensuring you receive appropriate medical treatment
- Consulting with experts and professionals regarding your case
- Confirming and possibly reducing your medical bills
- Negotiating a fair and complete settlement
- When appropriate, bringing your case to trial
Throughout the process, we’ll meet with you regularly one-on-one to make sure you stay informed about how your case is progressing, and you’ll know immediately if any new developments arise. Plus, you pay nothing up front for our services; we only receive compensation after you receive your compensation from the settlement or trial.